Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil 25ml
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
What is Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil?
Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia. This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions.
Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection.
- Has demonstrated to be as effective as Benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of mild to moderate acne
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
How to use:
- For external use only
- Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings
- Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud
- 100% pure Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil