Tears Naturale II Drops 15ml
What are Tears Naturale II Drops?
Tears Naturale is a slightly viscous solution that acts as an artificial tear. It is used to treat dry eyes caused by a lack of tears in the eye(s). Replacement of the missing natural tears with an artificial tear helps to soothe and lubricate your eyes and provide relief from irritation.
How to use:
The usual dose is 1 or 2 drops in your eye (s) as often as you require to relieve the irritation.
- Wash your hands before you start.
- Twist off the bottle cap.
- Hold the bottle pointing down, between your thumb and fingers.
- Tilt your head back.
- Pull down your lower eyelid with a finger, until there is a 'pocket' between the eyelid and your eye. The drop will go in here (picture 1).
- Bring the bottle tip close to the eye. Do this in front of a mirror if it helps.
- Do not touch your eye or eyelid, surrounding areas or other surfaces with the dropper.
- It could infect the drops.
- Gently press on the base of the bottle to release one drop at a time (picture 2).
- Do not squeeze the bottle, only a gentle press on the bottom is needed.
- If you use drops in both eyes, repeat the steps for your other eye. Put the bottle cap
- firmly back on immediately after use.
- If a drop misses your eye, try again. If you use more TEARS NATURALE than you should do not worry as it will not cause you any harm. If necessary TEARS NATURALE can be washed out of your eye with warm water. Do not put in any more drops until it is time for your next regular dose.
- If you swallow TEARS NATURALE do not worry, it will not harm you.
- If you forget to use TEARS NATURALE, continue with the next dose as planned. Do not
- use a double dose to make up.
- Dextran 70 0.1%
- Hypromellose 2910 0.3%