Sterilon Sterilising Liquid 200ml
What is Sterilon Sterilising Liquid?
Sterilon Sterilising Liquid 200ml removes a wide variety of harmful germs, like E. coli, from your baby's feeding bottles, teats and dummies. One 200ml bottle equals a month supply, as each dose lasts for up to 7 days of effective sterilisation.
This unique sterilising fluid kills thrush. Convenient: One dose lasts seven days. Safe: A broad spectrum steriliser that kills harmful germs such as E. coli, S. aureus and C. Albicans. Sterilon® destroys harmful bacteria which develop in milk, as well as candida Albicans, the organism that causes thrush. It leaves bottles, teats, dummies and breast pumps safe for your baby
How to use:
Change your sterilising solution only once a week. To prepare weekly solution:
- Fill an appropriate non-metal container with 4 litres of cold tap water.
- Add 50 ml of Sterilon® sterilising solution using the dosing cup supplied or the dose indicator on the side of the bottle. (a dilution of 12.5 ml per litre of water equals 50 ml/4 litres water).
- A fresh solution should be made up every 7 days on the same day of the week.
- Clean babies bottles and teats thoroughly in warm water and turn teats inside out and rub with salt.
- Rinse thoroughly and submerge completely in Sterilon® sterilising solution.
- Minimum immersion time is 10 minutes.
- Do not rinse in tap water after sterilising, merely shake off.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate 1.215% w/w.