Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula 60 Vegicapsules
What is Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula?
Antioxidants play a role in helping to fight free radicals in the body.* Free radicals can cause oxidative stress which may damage cells.* Environmental pollution may also play a role in producing harmful free radicals. Solgar’s proprietary and synergistic formulation provides a full and broad spectrum of ingredients that provide antioxidant support to the cells of the body.
Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula is an all-encompassing antioxidant formula containing several vitamins and minerals to assist in minimising the damage caused by free radicals.
Free radicals are produced by the body when you breathe, digest food, exercise or even sleep. They are naturally occurring as they are created by emotional stress, ultraviolet light, radiation and air pollution. Free radicals damage the body by causing deterioration of the cells, lowering the defences against diseases and putting the body into a ‘stress’ state.
To counter the effect of free radicals, a balance of antioxidants is required. The most important Antioxidants include Beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and components found in certain plants including Turmeric, and Ginkgo biloba.
Antioxidants can be obtained by eating a healthy and balanced diet, but taking a supplement might be desirable to achieve an optimal intake of antioxidants.
The special Solgar Advanced Antioxidant Formula combines the vitamins C and E, with minerals such as Zinc, Selenium and Copper, all of which have strong antioxidant benefits. To create a holistic approach, several amino acids have also been included in this formula.
How to use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Two (2) vegetable capsules provide
- Vitamin C (as calcium L-Ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin E 134 mg TE 1117 (200 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
- L-Cysteine (as HCI) 100 mg
- Powdered Plant Base 50 mg Spirulina, Ginkgo biloba Extract (leaf), Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract (seed), Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Extract (aerial)
- Taurine 50 mg
- Zinc (as bisglycinate†) 10 mg
- Food Based Complex 50 mg Green Tea (Camillia sinensis) Extract (leaf) (standardised to contain polyphenols, 15 mg), Red Wine Extract (Vitis vinifera), French Maritime Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) Extract (Pycnogenol) (standardised to contain, procyanidin 3 mg)
- L-Glutathione 25 mg
- Manganese (as bisglycinate†) 4 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 6 mg
- Powdered Rose Hips Extract 26 mg (4:1) and Rose Hips
- Mixed Tocopherol Complex 20 mg
- Copper (as glycinate) 1000 μg
- Natural Source Beta-carotene 4.5 mg
- Vitamin A (2500 IU, as palmitate) 751 μg
- Carotenoid Mix 12 μg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 μg