Revite Magnesium Slow Release 100 Tablets
What is Revite Magnesium Slow Release Tablets?
Revite Slow Release Magnesium 100 Tablets can help reduce fatigue, help reduce muscle cramping and provide restful sleep. Magnesium assists in utilising proteins and calcium and helps to regulate the proper functioning of muscles and the nervous system.
- Revite Magnesium is a Matrix Controlled Release tablet.
- The matrix is under the enteric coating and gives shape to the tablet and allows the magnesium to diffuse into the intestine once the enteric coating has dissolved.
- It releases the Magnesium from the magnesium Chloride present in the matrix core, through the process of diffusion, into the small intestine over a 3-6 hour period.
- Matrix Tablet Core Intactness
- The matrix core will not dissolve, but will be passed through the body with normal bowel function.
- Depending on a person’s diet and intensity of peristalsis, the empty core matrix core may remain relatively intact and be visible in the stool, however, the magnesium chloride will have completely diffused from the tablet core.
How to take:
Take one to three tablets per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Magnesium Chloride - 535mg
- Elemental Magnesium - 64mg