Heel Traumeel S 50 Tablets
What are Heel Traumeel S tablets?
A Homeopathic treatment that relieves musculoskeletal conditions such as pain and inflammation in the back, neck, knee, foot, wrist and other joints. It contains 14 natural ingredients at varying concentrations, each with a known beneficial effect on inflammation or the healing process. Used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain associated with trauma and other inflammatory and degenerative processes.
How to use:
- Dissolve 1 tablet slowly under the tongue 3 times a day
- At least 30 minutes after meals and when the mouth is free of food
- For best results start taking immediately following injury or at the first sign of symptoms and continue until symptoms disappear
- Do not take more tablets than stated
Ingredients: Each 300 mg tablet contains:
Arnica Montana D2 15 mg; Calendula officinalis D2 15 mg; Hamamelis virginiana D2 15 mg; Achillea millefolium D3 15 mg; Atropa belladonna D4 75 mg; Aconitum napellus D3 30 mg; Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D8 30 mg; Hepar sulfuris D8 30 mg; Chamomilla recutita D3 24 mg; Symphytum officinale D8 24 mg; Bellis perennis D2 6 mg; Echinacea angustifolia D2 6 mg; Echinacea purpurea D2 6 mg; Hypericum perforatum D2 3 mg. Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate.
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Consult your doctor if the pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment. Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance. Do not take more tablets than stated above.
- Do NOT use if you have progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagen disorders, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection, and other autoimmune disorders
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding your baby please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional for advice before taking this medicine
Do NOT use if allergic to the following botanicals:
- Compositae family are:Arnica montana (mountain arnica)
- Calendula officinalis (calendula)
- Achillea millefolium (milfoil)
- Chamomilla recutita (chamomile)
- Bellis perennis (daisy)
- Echinacea angustifolia (narrow-leafed cone flower)
- Echinacea purpurea (purple cone flower)