De Witts Powder 200g
What is De Witts Powder?
For the symptomatic relief of excess stomach acid, heartburn and dyspepsia.
How to use:
- Adults: 1 to 3 measures (2,5 g to 7,5 g) in half a glass of water one hour after meals or as directed by a doctor
- Children: Not recommended for children
Ingredients: Each 2,5 g contains:
- Sodium bicarbonate 1,2125 g
- Magnesium carbonate, light 0,25 g
- Calcium carbonate 0,5 g
- Magnesium trisilicate 0,25 g
- Aluminium hydroxide dried gel 0,05 g
- Each medicine measure contains 332 mg of sodium
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
Do NOT take this product if you are presently taking a prescription antibiotic drug containing any form of tetracycline.
Do NOT use this product if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Do NOT use this product if you are on a sodium restricted diet or suffer from hypertension or heart failure, except under the supervision of a doctor.
May cause nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhoea, stomach cramps and flatulence.