De Witts 16 Tablets
What are De Witts Tablets?
Is a herbal remedy, traditionally used to increase the formation of urine, a diuretic with mild antiseptic action.
How to use:
- Adults: 1-2 tablets before each meal and at bedtime with a glass of water
- Children over 12 years: 1 tablet in the morning and evening with a glass of water
- Not to be given to children under 12 years unless directed by a physician
- If problems persist for more than 5 days, seek medical advice
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Dry Buchu Extract 27,5 mg
- Bearberry Extract 55,0 mg
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
Should NOT be taken by persons with impaired renal function.
Should NOT be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
The methylene blue colourant in these pills may change the colour of the urine to blue or green.