Bausch & Lomb Saline Plus Contact Lens Solution 355ml
What is Bausch & Lomb Saline Plus?
- Gentle, pH-balanced formula which contains potassium
- For use with soft (hydrophilic) and gas permeable contact lenses
- Thimerosal free / Sorbic acid free
How to use:
Rinsing After Cleaning
- After cleaning, rinse lenses thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution by holding the lens between the forefinger and thumb or placing it in the palm of the hand. Direct a steady stream of Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution onto each side of the lens for 5 seconds, or until all traces of the cleaner are removed.
Rinsing After Chemical Disinfection (Including hydrogen peroxide systems)
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Before inserting your lenses, rinse them thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Saline Solution.
- Lenses that are chemically disinfected may absorb ingredients from the disinfecting solution which may cause irritation to the eye. A 20-second rinse may reduce the potential for irritation.
Sensitive Eyes saline solution is a sterile, isotonic, buffered solution that contains boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.00003%) and edetate disodium (0.025%)