Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Comfort Contact Lens Solution 120ml
What is Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Comfort?
Choose the #1 Doctor Recommended System for your gas permeable (GP) patients. The Boston ADVANCE two-bottle system includes Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution and Boston ADVANCE Cleaner. Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution contains a patented multi-polymer cushioning system and a patented optimized preservative system to minimize ocular irritation while being effective in killing harmful organisms when used with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner.
- Cleaner - removes debris and deposits with easy rinsing
- Conditioning Solution - disinfects and provides excellent wettability for exceptional comfort
How to use:
- Wash hands with mild soap.
- Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
- Rinse each side of the lens thoroughly for at least 5 seconds or as needed to remove the cleaner with a saline solution indicated for the care of gas permeable contact lenses.
Bausch + LombSensitive Eyes Saline Solution is recommended. Do not use tap water to rinse lenses.
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Discard solution from the lens case and immediately and thoroughly clean interior of lens case with a fresh, sterile disinfecting solution. Never use water. Cleaning should be followed by rinsing with fresh, sterile disinfecting solutions (never use water) and wiping the lens case with a fresh, clean tissue is recommended. Air-drying or recapping the lens case lids after use without any additional cleaning methods should be avoided. If air drying, be sure that no residual solution remains in the case before allowing it to air dry.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
- Lens cases should be replaced frequently to avoid potential microbial contamination and ocular irritation.
Boston ADVANCE Cleaner
A sterile, concentrated, homogeneous surfactant solution containing alkyl ether sulfate, ethoxylated alkyl phenol, tri-quaternary cocoa-based phospholipid and silica gel as cleaning agents; with titanium dioxide.
Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution
A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing a cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol and a derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%).