Wyeth S26 Gold 1 Infant Starter Formula 0-6 months 400g
What is Wyeth S26 Gold 1 Infant Starter Formula 0-6 months?
S-26 Gold Biofactors System Stage 1 Infant Formula 400g is specially designed for babies aged 0-6 months and ensures they receive essential nutrients in the right amounts to help them grow and develop.
How to use:
Preparation for single feed:
(Age of infant) - (amount of water (ml)) - (level scoops) - (feed in 24 hours):
0-2 weeks - 60ml - 2 scoops - 8 feed.
2-4 weeks - 90ml - 3 scoops - 7 feeds.
4-6 Weeks -120ml - 4 scoops - 6 feeds.
6-8 weeks - 150ml - 5 scoops - 5 feeds.
2-4 months - 180ml - 6 scoops - 5 feeds.
4-8 months - 210ml - 7 scoops - 5 feeds.
Use only the enclosed scoop.
Prepare formula just before the infant is to be fed. One feed should be prepared at a time. If preparing more than one feed, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. Discard unfinished feeds. The package insert provides instructions for proper preparation and uses in other languages.
This product shall only be used on the advice of a health professional. This product is not always sterile. It must be prepared and used appropriately.
Preparation instructions: Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and all feeding utensils well.
- Boil all items for 5 minutes. Close clean bottles/cups until used.
- This product should be prepared with safe drinkable and previously boiled water before feeding. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes. Do not over boil water. Cool boiled water to lukewarm then pours a correct amount into bottle/cup.
- Using the scoop provided, measure the correct amount of powder. Level each scoop with the back of a clean, dry knife. Add powder to water. Do not make feeds stronger or weaker by adding extra powder or water.
- If a cup is used, stir until the powder dissolves completely. If the bottle is used, attach teat, close bottle, shake well and test temperature by shaking a few drops onto the inside of the wrist. Milk should be lukewarm.
To prevent choking, the infant must be held upright while feeding.
Lactose (Carbohydrate), Vegetable Oils (Palm Fruit, Coconut or Palm Kernel or Palm Kernel Olein Oil, Soybean Oil, Canola Seed or Canola Oil or High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Skimmed Milk Powder (Protein), Whey Protein Concentrate Enriched with Alpha-Lactalbumin (Protein), Soybean Lecithin (Emulsifier), Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Single-Cell Sources [Arachidonic Acid (AA) of Mortierella Alpina Origin, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) of Crypthecodinium Cohnii Origin], L-Tyrosine (Amino Acid), Citric Acid (pH Stabiliser), L-Taurine (Amino Acid), Nucleotides (Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine (Amino Acid), Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate and Ascorbyl Palmitate (Antioxidants), Lutein, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate Potassium Citrate Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Ferrous Sulphate (Iron), Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Meso-Inositol, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Phytonadione, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.