Vital Lecithin 1200mg 30 Capsules
What is Vital Lecithin used for:
Vital Lecithin capsules contain 1200 mg of soya lecithin, packed with polyunsaturated fatty acids and phospholipids (choline and inositol). Phospholipids form important building blocks of nerve cells. Lecithin is responsible for the emulsification of fats.
- Assists with the metabolism of dietary fats and cholesterol in the digestive system.
- Assists in the nutritional management of high cholesterol levels
- Supports overall heart health.
- Lecithin provides choline and inositol, the building blocks of nerve and brain cells.
How to use Vital Lecithin capsules:
- Adults: 12 years and older.
- Take one capsule daily.
- Take with water after food.
Avoid if you have an allergy to soya.
What do Vital Lecithin capsules contain:
Each capsule contains the following active ingredients:
- Free from artificial flavourants, sweeteners, colourants, azo dyes, preservatives, gluten, lactose and added yeast..
Pack size: 30 capsules.