Tibb Septogard 60 Tablets
What are Tibb Septogard Tablets?
Formulated to help bring bacterial and viral infections under control, as well as to boost the immune system. Used for Upper respiratory tract infections, lower respiratory tract infections, ear, nose and throat infections, urinary tract infections, sore throat, cough relief as well as resistance to antibiotic therapy, skin and soft tissue infections and inflammation and allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 12: take 1 to 2 tablets three to four times daily or as prescribed by a practitioner
Ingredients: each tablet contains:
- Tinospora cordifolia - 49 mg
- Moringa pterygosperma - 16 mg
- Balsamodendron mukul - 162 mg
- Rubia cordifolia - 32 mg
- Emblica officinalis - 16 mg
- Shankh bhasma - 30 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra - 6 mg
- Maharasnadi quath - 60 mg
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum - 5 mg
- Asparagus racemosus - 5 mg