Tasectan Paed for Diarrhea 250 mg 10 Sachets
What are Tasectan Paed Sachets?
They are used for the safe treatment of diarrhoea in babies, young children and adults. It is a complementary treatment to re-hydration. It reduces the frequency and duration of diarrhoea episodes. By forming a film which protects the intestinal walls, thereby improving mucosal resistance to pro-inflammatory proteins as well as promoting the elimination of pro-inflammatory proteins. Adequate liquid intake and a light diet is recommended in the treatment of diarrhoea.
How to use:
- Children under 2 years: Consultation of a doctor or pharmacist is recommended prior to use. On advice, 1 sachet every 6 hours until symptoms disappear
- Children under 3 years: 1 sachet every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
- Children aged 3 to 14 years: 1 or 2 sachets every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
- Children aged 14 to 18 years: 2 sachets every 6 hours until the symptoms disappear
- Disperse the contents of one sachet in a glass of water. It can also be added to milk, water or fruit juice.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Gelatin Tannate a cross linked stabilised gelatin