Solal Mastic Gum 333mg 90 Capsules
What is Solal Mastic Gum?
Used for mild indigestion, intestinal cramps and heartburn. It kills Candida albicans fungus (thrush infections) and Helicobacter pylori bacteria which is implicated in peptic and other ulcers. It also counteracts damage to the gastric mucosa caused by aspirin and other Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs).
How to use:
- Adults: Take 1 – 2 capsules 3 times daily, or as advised by your healthcare provider
- For use beyond 4 weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Mastic Gum 333 mg
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Safety during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding has not been established