Solal L-lysine 120 Capsules
What is Solal L-lysine?
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that is important for collagen synthesis and maintaining good bone health. L-Lysine helps boost the immune system and treats cold sores. Some evidence suggests that L-Lysine may be beneficial in the reduction of Lipoprotein (a), a cardiovascular toxin. L-Lysine stimulates the release of human growth hormone and may facilitate muscle growth.
How to use:
- Adults: take 2 caplets 2 – 3 times a day
- Children 7 – 12 years of age: take 1 caplet twice daily
- Take on an empty stomach
Ingredients: Each caplet contains:
- L-lysine 500 mg
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner
- Less frequent side effects reported are diarrhoea and abdominal pain
- Calcium supplements: Concomitant use may increase supplemental calcium absorption and decrease urine calcium loss
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Safety during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding has not been established