Solal Iron Plus Formula 30 Capsules
What is Solal Iron Plus?
Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. For healthy red blood cell formulation and function.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 14 years of age
- Take 1 capsule in the morning after breakfast
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Iron bisglycinate chelate 100 mg (supplying 20 mg iron)
- Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 µg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 100 µg
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner
- Side effects may include constipation, diarrhoea and/or vomiting
- Not indicated in the treatment of pernicious anaemia
- Do not administer concomitantly with parenteral iron
- Should not be given to patients with anaemias not produced by iron deficiency
- There are no known interactions
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Safe for use during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Health supplements are intended only to complement health or supplement the diet.