Solal Ginkgo Biloba Extract 60 Capsules
What is Solal Ginkgo Biloba Extract?
Ginkgo biloba is a pure herbal antioxidant that improves circulation and helps maintain nerve health. Research shows Ginkgo biloba can help improve memory, brain function and attention span. It also relieves depression, anxiety, headaches, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), dizziness and cramps caused by poor circulation. Ginkgo biloba extract is useful for slowing aging related macular degeneration of the eye and controlling cataracts. It treats diabetic complications, such as nerve damage, and improves oxygen supply and overall nerve health. SOLAL Ginkgo Biloba Extract is 10-50 times more potent than other forms of Ginkgo biloba.
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule daily
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Ginkgo biloba extract 250 mg
- (24% flavone glycosides and 6 % terpene lactones)
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients
- If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner
- Individuals with pathological increased bleeding tendency (haemorrhagic diathesis) should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use
- Individuals taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures should contact their healthcare practitioner prior to use
- Discontinue this product 3 to 4 days prior to elective surgery.
- Ginkgo biloba may promote the onset of seizures in individuals suffering from epilepsy and should be used with caution
- Individuals who experience no symptomatic improvement after 3 months, or if pathological symptoms should intensify, the healthcare practitioner should check whether continuation of treatment is still justified
- Side effects may include mild symptoms of gastrointestinal upset and allergic skin reactions
- Individuals taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) should not take this product as it may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding
- Efavirenz: The use of this product with efavirenz is not recommended
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
- Not safe during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding