Prospan Cough Syrup 200ml
What is Prospan Cough Syrup?
Used as an expectorant to help relieve coughs and loosen mucus and phlegm.
Supports and improves respiratory function in those with chronic bronchitis.
How to use:
- Infants under 1 year consult a healthcare professional before use 2.5 ml twice daily
- Children 1 to 5 years (weighing 12 kg or more) 2.5 ml 3 times daily
- Children 6 to 11 years use 5 ml 3 times daily
- For at least 1 week
- It is recommended to continue for 2-3 days after symptoms have disappeared
- Consult a healthcare professional if use exceeds 14 days
Extract of dried ivy leaves
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
Do not use if your child is allergic to ivy, or sorbitol
Consult a healthcare professional before use in infants under 1 year of age.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
In the event of persistent symptoms, fever, feeling short of breath, or purulent or bloody expectoration, consult a doctor immediately.