Nestle Optipro Nan Follow Up Infant Formula Stage 2 1.8kg
What is Nestle Optipro Nan Follow Up Infant Formula Stage 2?
Nestle Nan Stage 2 Follow Up Infant Formula 1.8kg is not a breast milk substitute. Remember, breast milk is the best food for babies.
How to use:
Feeding table: (Age of infant) - (previously boiled water in ml)* - (number of measuring scoops)** - (feeds per day) - (other food).
6 months onwards - 200ml - 8 scoops - 3-4 feeds - 1-2 other food***.
To maintain the number of living cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder. **Note: use only the enclosed scoop and ensure scoop is dry before and after use. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of the proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice. ***At this age it is often recommended to gradually introduce cereals and progressively vegetables, fruit, meat and fish. Since individual needs vary, ask your healthcare professional for advice.
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap or cup and spoon thoroughly until no milk remains.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow cooling.
- Consult feeding table; pour the exact amount of safe, drinkable, previously boiled, lukewarm water into sterilised bottle or cup.
- Only use scoop** (must be level) provided.
- Consult feeding table, add the exact number of scoops for age of the baby.
- Shake bottle or stir cup with a sterilised spoon until powder is fully dissolved.
- Close tin tightly after each use.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 3 weeks after opening.