Natura Cataract & Sensitivity To Light 150 Tablets
What are Natura Cataract tablets?
A homeopathic medicine which assists in the treatment of optical sensitivity to light, eyestrain, conjunctivitis, pre-diagnosed cataracts (lens opacity) and pterygium.
It is an adjuvant for treatment of cataracts and pterygium and may be used to complement existing medication for the treatment of these conditions. To be sure that serious conditions do not persist undetected, please ensure that cataracts and pterygium are prediagnosed and monitored by a suitably qualified practitioner.
How to use:
- Dissolve two tablets in the mouth every second day for one month.
- Thereafter, take two tablets twice weekly for long term treatment.
- Mouth to be free of any other tastes (toothpaste, peppermint, etc.) when taking the medicine.
- Avoid taking this medicine within half an hour of strong coffee, chocolate, camphor or aromatic substances which may reduce the efficacy of the homeopathic components.
- Calcarea fluorica D12
- Cataracta senilis D60
- Euphrasia officinalis D12
- Naphthalinum D12 Phosphorus D30
- Senecio cineraria (Cineraria maritima) D6
- Silicea D60
- Zincum phosphoricum D60
- Please consult your practitioner if symptoms are severe or persist without improvement for longer than the following time limits:
- Conjuctivitis should improve within four days; sensitivity to light within seven days
- Eye-strain within six weeks
- Pterygium should improve within twelve weeks.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated dose
- In the rare event of hypersensitivity to an ingredient in this medicine, discontinue use
- Substitute existing medical treatment under professional supervision