Iberogast Oral Liquid 50ml
What is Iberogast Oral Liquid?
It contains 9 selected herbs to help naturally tackle gastro-intestinal issues, including abdominal cramps, heartburn and acid reflux, bloating, flatulence, constipation, nausea and more.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 20 drops (1,0 ml) 3 times a day
- Children 6 to 12 years: Give 15 drops (0,75 ml) 3 times a day
- Children 3 to 5 years: Give 10 drops (0,5 ml) 3 times a day
Shake the bottle before use. Remove the white screw cap, turn the bottle upside down, hold at an angle of 45 degrees and give a slight shake. Count the number of drops and mix with a small quantity of warm water (30 - 60 ml) or any drink of choice. Iberogast® should be taken before or with meals, three times a day.
Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains:
- Iberis amara (Bitter candytuft - fresh whole plant)(1:1.5-2.5) - 15 ml
- Extracting agent 50 % ethanol (v/v)
- Angelica root (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Balm leaves (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Caraway fruits (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Celandine (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Chamomile flowers (1:2-4) -20 ml
- Liquorice root (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Milk thistle fruit (1:2.5-3.5) - 10 ml
- Peppermint leaves (1:2.5-3.5) - 5 ml
- Extracting agent for all ingredients: 30 % ethanol (v/v)