Heel Vertigoheel 50 Tablets
What are Heel Vertigoheel tablets?
A Homeopathic medicine used for dizziness of various origins (particularly arising from arteriosclerosis). For the temporary relief of motion sickness, light headedness and nausea, with or without tinnitus.
How to use:
- Adults and children over 3 years of age: Dissolve 3 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily
- Infants: Half the adult dose. Crush the tablet and administer it dissolved in a little water or milk
- It is recommended not to eat or drink 15 minutes before or after taking the medication
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Anamirta cocculus D4 210,0 mg
- Conium maculatum D3 30,0 mg
- Ambra grisea D6 30,0 mg
- Petroleum rectificatum D8 30,0 mg
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Do NOT take if hypersensitivity to quinine