Heel Traumeel S Oral Drops 30ml
What are Heel Traumeel S Oral Drops?
A Homeopathic preparation indicated in injuries such as sprains, dislocations, contusions, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures; post-operative and post-traumatic oedema and swelling of the soft tissues; inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis); arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints; commotio cerebri acuta.
How to use:
- Adults and Children above 11 years: 10 drops orally 3 times daily; for swelling of the soft tissues 30 drops 3 times daily.
- Hold in mouth 10-15 seconds before swallowing.
- Infants and Children to 11 years: Due to its alcohol content (35 vol.-% v/v ethyl alcohol), a medical practitioner should be consulted before using
- For best results, should be administered on an empty stomach
- For best results, treatment should be initiated immediately following injury or at the first sign of symptoms
- Administered until symptoms disappear
Ingredients: Each 100 ml contains:
- Arnica montana D2 5ml
- Calendula officinalis D2 5 ml
- Hamamelis virginiana d2 5 ml
- Achillea millefolium d3 5 ml
- Atropa belladonna d4 25 ml
- Aconitum napellus d310 ml
- Mercurius solubilis hahne-manni d8 10 ml
- Hepar sulfuris d8 10 ml
- Chamomilla recutita d3 8 ml
- Symphytum officinale d8 8 ml
- Bellis perennis d2 2 ml
- Echinacea angustifolia d2 2 ml
- Echinacea purpurea d2 2 ml
- Hypericum perforatum d2 1 ml
- ethyl alcohol 35% v/v
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
Do NOT use if allergic to the following botanicals:
- Compositae family are:Arnica montana (mountain arnica)
- Calendula officinalis (calendula)
- Achillea millefolium (milfoil)
- Chamomilla recutita (chamomile)
- Bellis perennis (daisy)
- Echinacea angustifolia (narrow-leafed cone flower)
- Echinacea purpurea (purple cone flower)
If you are pregnant or breast feeding your baby please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other health care professional for advice before taking this medicine.