Gastropect Suspension 100ml
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
What is Gastropect Suspension ?
For the symptomatic treatment of mild to moderately acute diarrhoea.
How to use:
- Adults: 5 to 10 medicine measures (25 - 50 ml) 3 to 4 times daily
- 12 years: 5 medicine measures (25 ml) 3 to 4 times daily
- 6 - 12 years: 2½ to 5 medicine measures (12,5 - 25 ml) 3 to 4 times daily
- 3 - 6 years:1 to 2½ medicine measures (5 - 12,5 ml) 3 to 4 times daily
- Shake the bottle before use
- If the symptoms persist for longer than 48 hours or the condition of the patient deteriorates, the product must be discontinued and a doctor consulted
- In the treatment of diarrhoea it is important that hydration be maintained by giving adequate fluids and electrolytes
Ingredients: each 5 ml contains:
- Kaolin - 1 g
- Pectin - 0,05 g
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Should not be given to patients with intestinal obstruction, and patients with spastic bowel conditions.
- Constipation may occur.
- Pectin may temporarily increase flatulence and distension