Flora Force Slippery Elm 500mg 90 Capsules
What is Flora Force Slippery Elm?
A herbal remedy for soothing an irritated gut and relieves the painful symptoms of indigestion, heartburn and ulcers. It has a mucous-like consistency that forms a protective coating along your stomach and gut that allows for healing. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and contains tannins which tighten the bowls, helping to lessen diarrhea which could lead to dehydration. It also makes a nourishing tonic for infants and invalids when recovering from illness as it is extremely nutritious, similar to oats gruel.
How to use:
- Take 1 to 2 tablets three times daily or as prescribed
- Do not discontinue any other prescribed medication without discussion with a healthcare practitioner
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) powder - 500 mg
- Lactose - 168 mg
- Gum acacia - 34 mg
- Magnesium stearate - 5 mg
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Avoid taking Slippery Elm tablets if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.