Eno Active Fruit Salts Regular 10 Travel Sachets
What is Eno Active Fruit Salts Regular Travel Sachets?
ENO Active Fruit Salts Regular quickly negates the effects of stomach acid. It also helps with fast relief from flatulence, indigestion and heartburn.
Indications: as an antacid: e.g. for the fast relief of indigestion, heartburn and flatulence. As a urinary alkaliniser to alleviate symptoms associated with inflammatory conditions of the bladder. If required, to prevent crystalluria during treatment with sulphonamides
How to use:
- Adults: one 5 ml medicine measure or one sachet in a glass of water. Repeat once in two or three hours if necessary.
- Children over 6 years: half the above dosage. As a urinary alkaliniser: adults: one 5 ml medicine measure or one sachet well diluted with water to be taken after meals morning and evening.
- Children 6-12 years: half the adult dose. Use a dry spoon. Replace cap tightly.
Ingredients: each 5.0 g dose contains:
- sodium bicarbonate 2.29 g,
- anhydrous citric acid 2.16 g
- sodium carbonate 0.50 g.