Dona 750mg 60 Tablets
What are Dona tablets?
It reduces inflammation, aids in the management of swelling and tenderness, assists with the symptomatic relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis and been demonstrated to improve the mobility of joints. It has been shown to rebuild damaged cartilage, thus restoring articular function.
How to use:
- Take 2 tablets per day unless directed otherwise by your healthcare practitioner
- Swallow the tablets whole with plenty of water or a suitable liquid
- preferably during either morning or evening meals
- Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years old where efficacy and safety have not been established
- Improvement of symptoms may be expected after 4 weeks of treatment, with optimal effects on joint mobility usually observed after 12 weeks
- Can be continued long-term to maintain the physical benefits
- If you stop taking Dona, your symptoms may reoccur
Ingredient: Each 2 capsules contain:
- Glucosamine Sulphate 1500 mg
- Do NOT take if allergic to shell fish.
- If pregnant only use under professional supervision.
- Should be used with caution in asthmatic patients since they may be more susceptible to develop allergic reactions to glucosamine, with a possible worsening of their symptoms
- If you have other joint diseases, which require other treatment consult your healthcare practitioner before using