Anusol Ointment 25g
What is Anusol Ointment ?
Anusol® Ointment 25 g soothes the pain and irritation of external piles and other related conditions around the bottom.
How to use:
- Apply the ointment as often as necessary. Insert the applicator into the anus and release the desired quantity of ointment.
- Then apply a thin film of ointment over the external area.
- After each application the applicator nozzle must be removed and carefully washed in hot water with detergent and then thoroughly rinsed in clear water.
- The product is nonstaining, however if excess product is applied remove gently with gauze or soft tissue.
Ingredients: Each 1 g of ointment contains:
- Bismuth Subgallate 22,50 mg
- Bismuth Oxide 8,75 mg
- Zinc Oxide 107,50 mg
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Hypersensitivity reactions may occur.
- Use should be discontinued if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases.
- Haemorrhoids and other inflammatory conditions of the rectum are sometimes of a serious nature.
- In cases of rectal bleeding, or persistence of the condition, consult your doctor. Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- As with all bismuth-containing preparations, neurotoxicity may occur with prolonged or excessive use.