A.Vogel Sore Throat Spray 30ml
What is A.Vogel Sore Throat Spray?
A herbal medicinal product used to relieve the pain of sore throats associated with coughs, colds, flu, laryngitis, pharyngitis, swollen tonsils, general throat pain and inflammation. It has a specially designed nozzle and spray pump, designed to deliver echinacea and sage extracts to the painful and irritated parts at the back of the throat. It is antiviral and antibacterial action and has been clinically proven.
How to use:
- Shake well before use and activate the spray by pressing the pump 2 or 3 times, then place the nozzle just inside the mouth, pointing towards the back of the throat and press the pump
- Adults: 2 sprays every 2 - 3 hours
- Children 4 - 12 years: 1 spray every 2 - 3 hours
- If your symptoms persist longer than 7 days, you should see a doctor or other healthcare practitioner
Ingredients: Each 1 ml contains:
- 863.3mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea herb
- 45.5mg of tincture from fresh Echinacea purpurea root
- 430mg of tincture from fresh Sage leaves
Precautions, Contra-indications and Side Effects:
- Side effects may include: rash in the mouth and a burning sensation of the throat
- Allergic reactions may include skin reactions
- If you are concerned about any side effect whilst using the spray or if you notice any side effect(s) not listed, please contact your doctor or pharmacist