Natura Gripless 1 Colds & Flu Drops 25ml
What is Natura Gripless1 Drops?
A homeopathic medicine which assists the immune and respiratory systems in the treatment of acute colds, influenza and pre-diagnosed bronchitis. An adjuvant for the treatment of bronchitis to complement existing medication for the treatment of this condition.
How to use:
- Take ten drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water three times daily
- May be taken one to two hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe
- Dilute with water for infants and allow to stand for a short time before administering
- Reduce dosage with the improvement of symptoms
- It is desirable to hold the medicine in the mouth for a short period and for the mouth to be free of any other tastes (toothpaste, peppermint, etc.)
- Avoid taking this medicine within half an hour of strong coffee, chocolate, camphor or aromatic substances which may reduce the efficacy of the homeopathic components
Ingredients: Each 1 ml of liquid contains:
- Aconitum napellus Spag D3
- Antimonium tartaricum D6
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) Spag D3
- Bryonia alba Spag D10
- Causticum D6
- Eucalyptus globulus Spag D3
- Eupatorium perfoliatum Spag D3
- Ferrum phosphoricum D10
- Gelsemium sempervirens Spag D
- Glonoinum D6
- Mercurius solubilis D10
- Natrium nitricum D10
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Consult your practitioner if symptoms are severe or persist without improvement for longer than the following time limits: Colds and influ should improve within one week and bronchitis should improve within three weeks.
Unless otherwise prescribed, do not exceed the stated dose.
In the rare event of hypersensitivity to an ingredient in this medicine, discontinue use.
Substitute existing medical treatment under professional supervision.