Natura Eyebright For Eye Strain & Light Sensitivity Drops 25ml
What are Natura Eyebright ORAL drops?
A homeopathic medicine for the treatment of eye-strain, sensitivity to light and watery eyes. It also treats styes and conjunctivitis. Also indicated for burning ulceration of the eyelids, seeing a halo around lamp light and in the first stage of corneal ulceration.
How to use:
- 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily
- Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms
Ingredients: Each 1 ml contains:
- Argentum nitricum D6
- Arsenicum iodatum D10
- Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) Spag D4
- Hydrastis canadensis Spag D4
- Mercurius corrosivus D12
- Natrium muriaticum D6
- Physostigma venenosum D6
- Pulsatilla vulgaris Spag D3
- Senecio cineraria (Cineraria) Spag D3
- Sulphur D30
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
This medicine is for ORAL use ONLY - this is NOT an eye drop.